Thursday, October 12, 2006

Parmasters Cambridge?

Busy day today. The meetings started in Guelph at 8:00am and carried on throughout the day. I finished up in St. Jacob’s at a farewell get-together for two people that have recently left SlipStream (my former employer, and now a division of RIM). It was nice to catch up with many friends.

I’ve pushed on the franchisor of late, suggesting that I would start working on partnerships and marketing plans for Parmasters Kitchener-Waterloo. We speak frequently, of course, including weekly conference calls. The franchisor insists that I should wait until I’ve secured a site before approaching marketing partners. I defer to their judgment, for now. I wonder how many franchisor staff have subscribed to my blog …

While I have been referring to our first site as Parmasters Kitchener-Waterloo, there’s now a good chance that we may build first in Cambridge. Perhaps I should broaden the moniker to Parmasters Waterloo-Region, for now.

Busy day tomorrow, and more reading to do tonight.

No comments: