Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Barter System

My wrist remains quite sore, but it worked well enough tonight to produce a few goals during our pick-up game. I had it wrapped with a bandage for support. Perhaps that was the difference.

Met with a good friend tonight. I’ve been asked by a local small, but not really young, company to assist with a staffing position, and possibly some sales leads. They’re doing me a favour. I’m doing them a favour. Back to the barter system. I like it.

The fellow I met with tonight could be a perfect fit as a sales professional for this small organization. Hopefully we’ll arrange a face to face in the next few days.

After that evening meeting I was home for a late supper, and watched a little of the Buffalo-Philadelphia NHL game with my sons. Philadelphia was Buffalo’ed, 9 to 1. Buffalo is playing like Tiger Woods on a Sunday at a major. Extremely entertaining, unless you’re cheering for the other team! With Buffalo scoring 6 goals – I believe – in the 2nd period, it seemed we were constantly hitting the rewind button to review the play.

Having now caught up on some email and paperwork, it’s time for a little reading and then some much needed sleep.

Tomorrow I will be contacting a large number of potential investors. I’ve changed my approach. I’ve made it easier for them to say yes, and more difficult for them to say no. And the offering is now far more lucrative. Tomorrow is a big day for Parmasters Waterloo Region!

No comments: