Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Comments Anyone?

I’m still paying the price for having taken Sunday off. There were several things I wanted to accomplish before the investor presentation mentioned in a previous post. We worked as a quite a team last night, my wife and I, preparing some paperwork.

A friend noted that I’m not yet getting any comments on my blog. That’s true, of course. So I thought about.

At this point, most people following the blog are potential investors. They’re either considering investing themselves, or considering recommending the investment to friends or family. And of course, financial matters are private matters.

So, I’m really not all that surprised that there have not yet been many comments. Most followers of this blog do not want to identify themselves.

I have in fact received several comments, which I moderate by the way. The comments received have not been, shall we say, on topic, or relevant.

All of that said, I do plan to do some reading and seek some advice on how to transition a blog into more of a dialogue, how to elicit a few comments. I think the discourse could be quite enjoyable and fruitful.

No comments: