Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Parmasters KW Information Cards

I was out at the Whistle Bear Performance Centre yesterday afternoon, working on my short and mid irons predominantly.

The staff at the Performance Centre were running a special golfer appreciation day, offering brief clinics every hour on the hour, and also drawing names for prizes such as a club fitting, a private lesson, etc. It was a well-run event, and thus I’m glad I stumbled upon it.

I didn’t sit in on any clinics, preferring to spend my time focused on my personal game.

Whenever I’m amongst golfers, such as yesterday at the Performance Centre, I distribute information about Parmasters Kitchener-Waterloo. I do so in the form of postcards, as pictured below, front and back.

Many people have already heard of us and are tracking our progress. Others are surprised and delighted. Regardless, the reaction is always quite positive, which is both encouraging and motivating.

Many call or email shortly afterwards, asking questions or offering information or introductions. We’re building a community-based team, golfer by golfer.

The cards look like this:



And the back:

No comments: