Saturday, December 30, 2006

Profitable in 2007

It’s been an amazing year for Parmasters Waterloo Region. We formed the company and purchased the franchise. We tied the next ten years of our lives to the good ship Parmasters. And happily so. I believe 2006 will be remembered as a very important year.

And with the end of 2006, springs the beginning of 2007. We will sign a lease and begin construction. Membership marketing and sales will follow. As will lots of training, interviewing and hiring. And then we’ll be into the whirlwind of opening and our early days in operation.

And hopefully, before we end 2007, profitability. Yes, a lofty goal. You heard it here first. It’s entirely possible. Certainly difficult, but also quite possible. We’ll have our answer in just over 365 days.

Two more days of RnR, and then it’s back to work. I’ve been catching up on my journals, and doing a quite a bit of strategic thinking. I’ve also been playing with my boys, watching some movies with my wife, and generally putting my feet up. I’m just now starting to unwind, and actually feel relaxed. It’s taken six days!

I’ll close with words that inspire me, and hopefully you.

Excellence is the result of caring more than others think is wise; risking more than others think is safe; dreaming more than others think is practical and expecting more than others think is possible. -unknown

All the very best in 2007 and beyond!

No comments: