Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

My blogging will undoubtedly slow down as we lead up to Christmas and New Years Day. It’s a time of celebration, family and friendship.

In fact, I am currently planning to take next week off. No work. I haven’t decided if that includes blogging or not.

Saturday was busy. Just one meeting, but I’m also trying to get several things done, in preparation for January and beyond. We’re preparing offers to lease on two buildings, and considering a third. Once lease offers are in place, I will have much more activity on a weekly basis.

Sunday will be a final push to put everything in place before January. After that, I’ll take a week off. Time to sharpen the saw, as Stephen Covey says.

For all Christians, I wish you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Fruitful New Year. For all of you of other faiths, may you enjoy any holidays you take, and also of course have a very Happy and Fruitful New Year.

No comments: