Friday, December 22, 2006

Hank Haney Visits Parmasters Memphis

Hank Haney was selected by the number one golfer in the world as his coach. Tiger Woods, as he shatters professional golf records and benchmarks, takes instruction from Hank Haney.

So, it was with great excitement, that the owners of Parmasters Memphis welcomed coach Haney into their state-of-the-art golf training center.

And how did coach Haney react?

He loved the facility. I can’t quote him because I wasn’t there. Also, we likely need his permission to publish his comments, or rather, his endorsement. And it was just that, an endorsement.

However, I was told that his comment regarding our fluency bays was something like “these bays are one of the most innovative and effective golf training tools I’ve ever seen.” (I will continue to seek the actual quote, and if I receive it, I’ll post it. But that, as I understand it, is pretty close.)

Our fluency bays include an automated tee. The golfer hits into a net. The bays are private, sheltered by frosted glass. A ball is teed up, automatically, every 1.5 seconds. This allows the golfer to simply swing, repeatedly, developing a rhythm, a movement, and a timing that works best.

We can't guarantee that we'll turn you into the next world's number one. But we can guarantee a 25% reduction in your handicap, or your money back. And our fluency bays help us achieve that 25%.

No comments: