Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Replacing Myself

I’ve been a delinquent blogger yet again. It’s been a busy time with some transitions both personally and for Parmasters Kitchener-Waterloo.

I’m pleased to announce that I am in the process of replacing myself as General Manager of Parmasters KW. We are currently searching for an experienced and high-energy candidate to take the reins and lead the team that will build, open and operate Kitchener-Waterloo’s premiere indoor golf training center.

This transition has always been planned, and will facilitate the growth of Parmasters throughout southern Ontario. I will work closely with the new General Manager providing oversight and mentorship.

I’m also very pleased to announce that I have joined an organization called MITACS Inc. MITACS is a not-for-profit company that funds collaborative research projects involving industry and academia.

This additional role will allow me to be of great service to our local economy, bringing research and development funds into many local industry sectors, including information technology, tourism, transportation, aerospace, banking and finance, security and telecommunications.

Importantly, this new role affords me ample time to assist the new General Manager to ensure our Parmasters golf training center delivers incredible value!

As we search for the ideal General Manager candidate, the Temporary Event Center (TEC) at Market Square will be open on Saturday mornings only. Should you wish to contact us, please refer to the Parmasters KW website and feel free to send us an email or leave a voice message. We will return your correspondence as quickly as possible.

I will also be making a few changes to this blog as time proceeds. Our new Parmasters KW General Manager will blog regularly as part of his/her mandate. I’ll post more information and developments over the coming days and weeks.

No comments: