Friday, June 05, 2009

Blog Changes Coming

When I initiated this blog I envisioned a life that would revolve almost entirely around golf and the golf business. Hence the design of the blog, the layout, the topics, etc.

Now it’s become clear that perhaps the topic area, and the theory on where my life may lead, were both too narrow.

I’m enjoying my new role with MITACS. I’m also enjoying the search for the next General Manager for Parmasters Kitchener-Waterloo.

I’m going to make some significant changes to this blog over the coming days and weeks. All aspects are up for grabs, including the layout, topics, bios, news feeds, links, etc.

For now, it’s time to head out of the office. I’m coaching my son’s ball hockey team, and we’re in a tournament all weekend, starting tonight. I can’t wait!

No comments: