Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Travel Day

Tomorrow is a travel day. I’ll arrive in Vancouver around noon PST. That will leave the afternoon to get caught up on some reading, some meetings and other work.

Friday through Tuesday I’ll be immersed in Franchise Owner Training at Parmasters HQ. I’m looking forward to it. The days will be long and intense, but I’ll build stronger relationships with other franchise owners and HQ staff also. Plus, of course, this training covers a lot of what we purchased when we bought the franchise, a system for running the business.

I don’t travel much in my current role as franchise owner. Thus, my travel systems – how I organize myself, stay productive, etc. – are all a little rusty. I’m used to carrying a laptop, but do not currently own one. There’s very little need at this point. So I’ll be counting on my BlackBerry to help me stay connected. My reading materials folder is empty. But I have many books that I’m eager to dive into.

Early start tomorrow. Earlier to bed tonight.

No comments: