Thursday, January 11, 2007

Golf Can Be Simple And Fun Again

I wanted to follow up on Tony Badea’s post from yesterday. I didn’t comment yesterday because the post was long enough – and very informative – on its own.

Tony noted that “many golfers are frustrated at their level of play.” We at Parmasters definitely agree. And we’re here to help. If you participate in our training, you will achieve a 25% reduction in your handicap (or your average scores relative to par if you do not track a handicap). We guarantee it!

Tony also notes that both golf and sales “are thought of as simple pursuits but are in fact very difficult to accomplish successfully.” I will not argue about sales. Tony is the sales expert. Not me.

When it comes to golf, I agree the traditional golf swing is “very difficult.” But, for those that adopt our Straight-Line Golf ™ techniques, golf becomes simple and far more enjoyable!

Now that that’s been clarified …

It’s been a busy week so far. We’re finalizing lease offers, cleaning up a bunch of tasks, and also continuing to meet new future investors.

And then my Blackberry stopped working! Yikes! It was old, and had served me well. It’s been replaced. Gone, but not forgotten …

No comments: