Friday, February 01, 2008

Snow Day

It’s been another long stretch with little/no blog activity. I knew January was going to be a busy month. CRAZY busy really! And it was. There was simply too much to do and too little time in which to do it.

I generally catch up on things on the weekends. Two weekends ago, January 19 and 20, we had a booth at the London Golf and Travel Show. Actually, my last blog entry was just before the show. And this past weekend I was in Ottawa.

I had a fantastic time in Ottawa. It was a time to recharge the batteries and focus on the most important aspects of my life. Such times are currently far too rare and short lived.

The London Golf Show was very productive. We offered attendees a chance to enter a draw for Golf for LIFE!, and all but a few Show attendees were eager to enter. The draw will be held at our Parmasters Kitchener-Waterloo grand opening!

Tomorrow and Sunday we’ll be exhibiting at the Hamilton Golf and Travel Show. We’re looking forward to another lively weekend with golfers of all ages.

And today is a snow day. All buses and schools in Waterloo Region are closed/cancelled. I had risen a little earlier than usual to take my eldest son to a school hockey game. We were up at 5:30am for his 7:00am game. But, with schools and buses closed/cancelled, hockey is also on hold.

Time now for a brief workout, before meetings with our landlord.

No comments: