Monday, February 11, 2008

Communicating to Future Members

I spent some time earlier this evening drafting up our first email to prospective/future members. As mentioned in an earlier post, we’ve recently exhibited at both the London and Hamilton Golf and Travel Shows. At both shows patrons had the opportunity to enter our draw for Free Golf for LIFE! Some 1300+ golfers did so!

Of course, not all entrants included their email address. And some did not check off a box on the ballot that gave us permission to contact them. But many did include their email and many did ask us to contact them regarding membership options.

This will be our first large-scale communication to prospective members! It’s an exciting time. The email should go out later this week.

I was also reminded this evening that I am very blessed. It’s so easy to focus on the challenges in life, or in business, and not see the many opportunities and existing blessings. It’s so easy to constantly want more, or want it faster, or as some say, to see the glass half empty, rather than half full. In fact, as became clear again tonight, my glass is quite full, I am blessed, and I should spend more time in a deep state of gratitude. It’s a journey, not a destination. I shall trudge on.

No comments: