Sunday, December 09, 2007

Christmas Spirit

It’s been another busy weekend, preparing for what will undoubtedly be a busy week ahead.

I started with a breakfast meeting Saturday morning and then headed back to the office to knock off as many tasks as possible. Late Saturday afternoon I watched my eldest son play hockey. They suffered their second defeat of the season, but apparently it didn’t count, as the real referees had not appeared, and substitutes were used instead.

Saturday evening I did some Christmas shopping and found it very relaxing and also very enjoyable! This is a busy year. For that reason, and others, I’ve struggled to get into the Christmas spirit. Saturday night really helped. I was shopping for some people that are very dear and special to me. I was just quite saddened when it was time to leave.

Today was spent almost entirely in the office. We’re doing some presentations this coming week to some key stakeholders related to Parmasters Kitchener-Waterloo, so I was preparing for that. We have visitors flying in from Parmasters HQ and also from Parmasters Alberta to assist with these presentations.

I believe now, it’s time for some sleep, also in preparation for a busy week ahead.

No comments: