Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Chief Lieutenant and Great Testimonial

My productivity has really taken a hit lately, starting with a few days off and then this cold that I’m still fighting. It seemed just a little better today. We’ll see what tomorrow brings.

I did manage to get a fair bit done today. I had been procrastinating, just a little, on some writing but today managed to complete most of a good first draft. There were many calls, of course. And I also conferenced with Parmasters HQ.

I hope I’m not stealing their thunder, but Parmasters HQ has apparently established an agreement with a third party firm whereby this firm will provide project oversight services to franchise owners throughout the build stage of each center. I don’t believe this firm will act as a general contractor, but rather more of a chief lieutenant to the franchise owner.

Details on all of this are still sketchy, but this is welcomed news. It would free the franchise owner, me, to focus on building the operation, staffing, building revenue, and ensuring operational expenses are managed effectively from the start.

In doing a little reading, I came across this testimonial from a recent member newsletter issued by Parmasters Memphis, in beautiful Tennessee, USA. I have removed the attribution.
September 2007
"About 2 Months ago, after realizing people were getting promoted based on their golf game and golf tips, I decided it was time I learn the game. I had tried years earlier, even took a couple lessons with a TPC Golf pro, but what he was telling me to do seemed to defy the laws of nature, though he made it out to be so easy. After 2-3 weeks of missing the ball, punching dirt up into my eyes, I was getting frustrated. I didn't even keep score, because a lot of times I took so many swings that we were holding up the next group, so I would pick up the ball and move on. Then, someone I met on the course told me about Parmasters. I fell in love immediately! I was still bad, but I felt like I could improve with a practice facility as awesome as Parmasters. I attended the free 2 hour "Hit the Ball Straight" seminar, and within 2 weeks, using the techniques I learned, I shot a 106. Since then I have been at Parmasters 3-4 days a week, shooting about 103 avg during my weekend golf rounds. The people are so friendly here, both staff and members, which is why I like to think of it as my Second Home. The facility is top notch and they are constantly upgrading things. On another note, I highly recommend the burgers!!"

No comments: