Thursday, November 22, 2007

Blessed Art Thou

I met with our Mizuno Golf Canada representative today. Each Parmasters Golf Training Center, our Kitchener-Waterloo location included, will offer custom-fitted, custom-built Mizuno golf clubs. We offer only the one brand, and only custom-fitted.

The representative was in town to call on various accounts and so offered to show me some of their innovations for the coming 2008 season. He was also interested in learning more about our operation, our schedule and our future location within Market Square in downtown Kitchener.

Amongst the new offerings from Mizuno golf:
- MP-57 professional series irons – a more forgiving iron to complete Mizuno’s MP iron series
- MX-950 game improvement irons – blending three distinct game improvement designs in a seamless set of irons
- MP-600 driver – with two movable and versatile eight gram weights to adjust ball flight
- MX-560 driver – designed for extreme distance and forgiveness

We also discussed many apparel innovations, including the Windlite Performance Mock which includes material that wicks away moisture while also generating heat and warmth.

The new clubs are gaining significant recognition and attention, as noted by this recent Golf magazine article.

This evening I was once again reminded of how incredibly lucky and blessed I am. A friend, Jim Estill, believes he lives a “charmed life.” I’m not sure I’m prepared for that particular phrase, but I was reminded tonight that despite the many challenges and stressful situations I currently face, I am incredibly and overwhelmingly lucky and blessed. And for that, I am eternally grateful.

No comments: