Friday, June 29, 2007

The Fog Win SWO Ball Hockey Championship!

It’s been a busy week. Having spent last week at the Parmasters Conference in Mexico, this week has largely been about recovery and catch-up. I didn’t have email access in Mexico, which meant a massive backlog when I returned. (It also meant I couldn’t blog remotely, which was disappointing.)

Most of my current activity involves attracting capital to the business, be it debt or equity. I’m in meetings most of the time, either presenting or answering a lot of questions. I enjoy the process, but look forward to the time when we transition to building the site and marketing our products and services, rather than simply raising capital.

That transition will happen very soon. We’ve made a lot of progress lately. We’re close to making some announcements, all of which will appear in this blog, of course.

While I was away, on Saturday June 23, my son’s SWO ball hockey team won their league championship! I’m the assistant coach. I felt terrible about missing the final weekend of games, but couldn’t re-arrange the Conference. They won 6-1. My son plays goal, along with another great goalie. Keeping the other team to one goal in the final game is very impressive. A great defensive and goal tending effort!

Congratulations to The Fog on their impressive championship!

No comments: