Thursday, October 01, 2009

Great Tip to Make To-Do Lists More Effective

Thank you for your insightful comment Shelagh. I will adopt this technique, perhaps substituting something like “Yes!” (because it’s brief and easier on my BlackBerry) for “Success!”

This reminds me of yet another favoured quote.

“Sometimes when I consider what tremendous consequences come from little things ... I am tempted to think ... there are no little things.” -Bruce Barton

I was chatting this morning with the Don Smith. He’s the former Athletic Director at Wilfrid Laurier University (one of my alma maters), and also former coach of the WLU golf team. Thank you to a friend for the connection. Don seems like a true Renaissance man, something to which I aspire.

Ontario Golf Magazine, in their fall issue, and also in their September 24, 2009 email newsletter, issued the results of their “popular biennial ranking of the province’s Top 50 layouts.” You can learn more about their ranking here.

Congratulations to Westmount G. & C. C. which made the list, once again, this time in the fourth spot. Any of you lucky enough to play Westmount, whether regularly, periodically, or only once, will most certainly agree that it ranks amongst the nation’s gems.

No comments: