Friday, September 18, 2009

Entrepreneurship Quote

I'm sitting in the Symposium Cafe as I type, blogging remotely. Lots of meetings today, and an early start.

I've been visited repeatedly by a rather persistent house (aka restaurant) fly. I wonder if he's a messenger of some sort.

I'm waiting for an old friend who will join me shortly. Bill and I met whilst enrolled in the MBA program at Wilfrid Laurier in the mid-1990's.

Last night I worked away on a mammoth bird house project with my two boys. This is no ordinary bird house, as it stands about two feet tall, with a foot print of some three sq. ft.

It's a good experience for the boys as they're learning about planning, materials lists, power tools, etc.

Last night we did the first assembly, putting up four exterior walls and the sun-floor as well. Exciting stuff!

And lastly, I came across this quote the other day and found it both telling and a little tongue-in-cheek.

"Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't." -An entrepreneurship student of Warren G. Tracy

Make it a great day!

No comments: