Thursday, January 15, 2009

Skura Presentation and Kijiji Listings

Trivia: “How many times did Jug McSpaden finish in the top 10 in 1945 to set the PGA TOUR record?” Answer below.

The Bob Skura presentation last night was very interesting and well attended. I can’t really do Bob’s topic nor approach justice, so I won’t try. Suffice it to say that it was a mix of intentionality, golf-related teachings to focus on what you want, not what you don’t (i.e. the fairway, not the river along the left) and The Secret. I did come away with new ideas, a fresh approach, and invigorated.

After the seminar last night I had a bite of supper and a fairly good workout, and then did a little more work. There’s a lot to do these days, and I seem to be able to produce with a fairly small amount of sleep – generally in the four hour range lately. Last night was five.

Today I’m working in a local Williams Coffee Pub. The Wi-Fi connection is very convenient. And, of course, our Parmasters golf training center will be Wi-Fi enabled throughout.

I’ll head into the Market Square Temporary Event Center later this afternoon.

I also wanted to mention that I have a few items offered for sale on Kijiji. All are in fantastic condition. As my life has changed, I simply no longer use these items. They include:
Canoe – Algonquin Swift 17’
Camera – Nikon F401s AF 35mm film, with two lenses
Shuffle Board – King Edward 11’















And the answer: “31 times.”

No comments: