Thursday, July 19, 2007

Parmasters CEO Visiting

The President, CEO and Co-founder of Parmasters Golf Training Centers, Tom Matzen, is coming to town next week. We’ve arranged the trip to put Tom in front of both existing shareholders and potential investors. I’m looking forward to the sessions.

It will be a whirlwind 24 hour visit. Tom will arrive late in the evening and leave for Vancouver late the next evening.

This will be Tom’s first time in Kitchener since I purchased the franchise rights. It will give him an opportunity to tour our coming location at Market Square (at the corner of King and Frederick Streets in Kitchener).

I’ve been busy inviting interested attendees and making other arrangements. The schedule for the day is still up in the air, but we’ll get the details ironed out on Monday.

I still feel like I’m behind on my to-do lists and regular tasks. I look forward to the weekend and an opportunity to get caught up. Of course, I also feel I’m a little behind on my RnR time, so hopefully I can get some of that in on the weekend also.

No comments: