Sunday, April 12, 2009

Crazy Weeks!

I haven't blogged much this past week, and I'm not sure how much time I'll have this coming week.

I leave this evening for the annual Parmasters Franchise Owners Conference. It's held each year in conjunction with a third-party, multi-unit franchising conference. This year it's in Las Vegas.

In many ways it's crazy for us to be going. But then, it is mandatory, as per our franchise agreement.

Earlier today I called all of the players on my son's ball hockey team. I'm the head coach this year. The season starts Friday evening, a game I will miss as I fly back from Vegas. But I will be there for our Saturday evening game, and hopefully all others this season. We have some fantastic assistant coaches also.

Sorry there's no trivia in this post. The book is at home.

More to follow when travel and the conference allow.

No comments: