Monday, April 06, 2009

Busy Weekend

Trivia: “Which of the four major championships has been contested in both stroke play and match play formats?” Answer below.

It’s a tough morning for golfers, waking to a blanket of snow in southern Ontario. In some cases I’ve heard it’s a very thick blanket!

Of course, in short order, we will all have Parmasters KW to enjoy, where the weather is always perfect, and the atmosphere and staff are always warm and inviting.

It was a very busy weekend, with many things requiring my attention. I worked up until Sunday at noon, and then relaxed with my children for the remainder of the day. They’re growing up way too fast, which brings new challenges and opportunities to grow, as a parent. It’s interesting to think back to my childhood experiences, and contemplate what my parents must have been going through, as they found their way as parents.

As I’ve mentioned, in short order, we’ll have some exciting announcements at Parmasters KW. We look forward to welcoming you all into an incredible golf haven!

And the answer: “The PGA Championship was a match play competition from 1916 to 1957 before turning to the stroke play format in 1958.”

No comments: