Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Golf Network

Trivia: “From 1896 to 1914, Harry Vardon won a record six British Open [sic] titles. On which course did he win most of those? A) Muirfield B) St. Andrews C) Prestwick D) Royal St. Georges” Answer below.

I’d like to say the reason for my lack of blogging this week has been an overwhelming workload. And that is partially the case. But I must also admit I haven’t been sleeping well, and thus have not been as productive as is normally the case. However, I’m confident this will all change in the next few days.

I’ve recently mentioned the good work of Southwest Greens and aboutGolf, the suppliers of our short game area and golf simulators respectively. These are the industry leaders in their respective fields.

Today I’ll briefly highlight another component in our coming Parmasters golf training center. The Golf Network will broadcast from several screens throughout Parmasters KW.

The Golf Network provides golf-related content, along with additional localized information, to screens located in retail/service areas.

And the answer: “C) Prestwick. Vardon won four of his six titles there, including his final one in 1914, where, in an incredible comeback, he defeated J.H. Taylor by three strokes and at age 44 became the oldest man to put his name on the Claret Jug.”

No comments: