Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Dad Was Right, Again

Yesterday was Canada Day, of course. The first day of the 7th month of the year. Some might call it the midway point in the year. And yet, it marked my first round of golf this season.

In fact, we didn’t even play a full round, but rather just 9 holes plus 2 additional holes for a little more fun. I played with my two sons.

Afterwards we grabbed some pizza and attended the University of Waterloo fireworks display.

I know my Father is currently laughing up in Heaven. He told me a long time ago that if I went into the golf business, I would end up golfing a lot less. He was concerned because, at that time, golf was really my only outlet to get away from the stress of the daily grind. I told him he was crazy, of course. And once again, it turns out he was right.

No comments: