Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Another New Team Member

I can’t believe how quickly July has disappeared. We had some wonderful times at Parmasters KW during July, and made a lot of progress. But I remain continually amazed at how quickly time passes.

We have another new team member starting today. Andrew Parsley will lead various marketing initiatives and work alongside Mike to drive our Membership Preview Events.

I’ve attempted to get a little more sleep lately. I find myself always tempted to burn the candle at both ends, as they say. I realized recently that I was doing so again, and have intended and realized a little more sleep lately. It’s a constant battle, with so much to do, and a passion to accomplish the work.

For now, I must get down to the office and begin the brainwashing of Andrew (insert sinister laugh here!)... er ... I mean, begin training and educating Andrew on the ways of Parmasters.

No comments: