Monday, April 23, 2007

Blog Updates

During the past week, instead of posting, I’ve been updating the links available via this blog, as well as the look and feel. Google’s Blogger offers an ever increasing array of options and built-in functionality. It’s amazing what you can do with a few clicks of the mouse.

Parmasters Links – I’ve added many new links that will take you to lots of new information.

Franchising Links – The Canadian and International Franchise Associations have been added.

Golf Blogs – I’m sure there are thousands. I’ve added a few. Please feel free to send me other suggestions.

Tour News – At the bottom of the page you’ll find a scrolling news feed from the major North American tours.

This blog will continue to grow and evolve. I hope you find it helpful and useful. As always, I welcome any suggestions for new links, content, etc.

No comments: